We especially love antique Victorian bangles!
and actually all kinds of bracelets really....
Antique Bangles and Bracelets
Victorian 10kt pinkish gold mesh bracelet with sliding buckle mechanism, tassel end and a center medallion with engraved mono "AKB" , circa 1870s-80s, measuring 5/8" wide, and just about the right fit for a 6- 1/2" wrist
Very interesting Art Deco 18kt white gold faceted bead citrine bracelet connected with worked wire links, measuring 7” long with a 2” dangle with a larger citrine bead at the end, circa 1920
Retro 14kt rose gold amethyst (emerald cuts/21ct TW) bracelet, set with a 9ct amethyst in the center flanked by two other emerald cut amethyst (6cts each) measuring 7-1/2” long and 3/4” wide with a “fold over” catcg
Retro 18kt white gold ruby and diamond three strand pearl (8-8.5mm) bracelet with an old mine cut diamond clasp, the .95ct diamond in the center surrounded by 18 round rubies, circa 1940s, measuring 7-1/2” long
Art Deco 14kt white gold filigree line bracelet with flexible rectangular links set with a diamond (.06ct) and two square cut synthetic, circa 1920s, and measuring 7” long and 1/4” wide with an unusual “bayonet” sliding clasp
Victorian antique 14kt wide belt buckle bangle with a tailored and simple design, circa 1890, yellow gold and hinged with a “tongue-in-groove” measuring 1” wide and 2-3/8” across for a fit on an average sized wrist
Art Deco 14kt white gold filigree bracelet with flexible rectangular links set with a diamond (.04ct) in the center “belly”, circa 1920s, and measuring 6-3/4” long and 3/8” wide secured with a locking under gate
Estate 14kt Lucien Piccard bracelet watch with discs with pearls in the center of the rays, circa 1950s, with the watch hidden in the center with a mother of pearl face and measuring 6-1/2" total length
Victorian 14kt yellow gold oval locket bracelet with a flexible link (1/2" wide) and tongue-in-groove clasp locking at the front with a lovely flower engraving detail on front and “ME Wotherspoon” on the back of the locket (1-1/4”) circa 1850, 6-3/4” in length